วันอังคารที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

Learning Log: inside the classroom, 1st

Every semester, I always learn various experiences and get new benefit knowledge, both of learning inside and outside the classroom for my major studying, English major of Education faculty.
          Today, Tue 24th June, 2014. First time to meet between teacher and a new group of students the top topic not avoid to discuss that is the strategic and technique of the subject (Curriculum and Learning Management in English). Including, project and works that I must to do; own blog, the contents about learning logs what I learn about English inside and outside the classroom in daily life or one interested of a week. We also talked substantive contents that I’m going to studying in this course and we discussed indicators of English subject.

          All of consider, the new knowledge that I have learnt for today, learning new vocabularies about education and techniques in learning and teaching English. All of these will without any benefits if I don’t apply in real life or real situations in my classroom, in my opinion.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น